Calvary Christian High School offers employment opportunities to qualified individuals who desire to serve Christ and the students, families, and staff of CCHS. If you would like to be considered for a particular position, please follow the procedures below for applying for employment at CCHS.
- Master's Degree
- Department Head or Leadership Experience
- Experience in Teaching Diverse Course Load in Science
Procedures to Apply for a Position
Stage I: Email or mail a resume or curriculum vitae with contact information for three professional references, along with a typed document with answers to the following questions:
• What is your testimony of your relationship with Jesus Christ?
• Are you a member of a church? If so, what is the name of the church and who is the pastor?
• What is your philosophy of education?
• Why are you interested in the position for which you are applying?
(You may attach the files as a Word or PDF document to an email and send to this address:)
Stage II: After a review of the Stage I information, you may be contacted and requested to complete an employment application.
Employment Application - Select this link to download/print an Employment Application.
Stage III: After review of the Stage II information, you may be invited to interview for the position.
Important Documents - Please select the links below to review the documents listed:
Vision and Mission Statements
CCHS Statement of Faith
Calvary Christian High School
110 N. McMullen Booth Road
Clearwater, FL 33759