When you decide to register your child in our school, please follow the steps listed below:
Complete the Student Application and submit with the following documents:
- Registration Fee (make checks payable to CCHS)
- A copy of the most recent end-of-year report card and current report card
- A copy of the most recent standardized test results (such as SAT, OLSAT, FCAT, CTBS, ITBS, etc.)
- A completed Teacher Recommendation Form
Upon acceptance, the following will need to be submitted:
- Florida Certificate of Immunization (copy acceptable)
- School physical (copy from previous Florida school is acceptable)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Medical Information and Authorization for Treatment form
If you are a new family to CCHS, attending a Question/Answer meeting with our Head of School, Mr. David Kilgore is required before your admission interview will be scheduled.
Q&A Meetings are held on the following Mondays from 6:00pm-7:00pm.. Reservations are not required.
May 2, 2016
Once the Student Application, Registration Fee, and requested documents are received, you will be contacted for an admission interview. At least one parent (preferably both) must be present with their student at the interview. The interview will include:
- Reviewing the completed Student Application
- Reviewing standardized test results and report cards
- A synopsis of the school policies and procedures, including academic and spiritual standards (A copy of the student handbook will be given at the interview. The current edition is available here.)
- Explanation of course offerings and course registration
The school will notify the applicant by phone, email, or letter of the Admissions Committee’s decision. If a student is accepted, the school must receive the completed and signed Financial Agreement form to secure the student's enrollment.