The objective of the camp is to provide students entering Spanish II Honors with instruction on grammar, vocabulary, and communication skills that will support them in Spanish II Honors.
- Practice communication skills like reading, writing, listening, and speaking
- Acquire and review foundational vocabulary
- Solidify control of verb conjugation
- Understand and respond to basic classroom instruction delivered in Spanish
- Increase confidence in communication
- Bridge the summer gap
Monday – Friday, June 22nd - 26th, 2020
9:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
$150 per student
Please email Mrs. Lauren Davis, at [email protected]
Register and Pay Online:
Select this link to register and pay online.