The objective of the camp is to provide students entering Spanish II Honors with instruction on grammar, vocabulary, and communication skills that will support them in Spanish II Honors.
- = Practice communication skills like reading, writing, listening, and speaking
- = Acquire and review foundational vocabulary
- = Solidify control of verb conjugation
- = Understand and respond to basic classroom instruction delivered in Spanish
- = Increase confidence in communication
- = Bridge the summer gap
Monday – Friday, July 29th – August 2nd
8:30 AM – 12:00 Noon
$150 per student
Please email Mrs. Lisa Clarke, Spanish Department Head, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register and Pay Online:
Select this link to register and pay online.