The following steps will help in guiding you through the application process.
1. Schedule a Shadow Day Visit for your Child. (Select this link.)
Prospective students are required to "shadow" a current student during the school day for at least a half-day. "Shadows" will attend classes, meet teachers, coaches, fine arts teachers, as well as meet with someone from the admissions department during their shadow visit.
2. Follow the instruction to complete and submit an online application for admissions. The following items are required to complete the application file:
- Application Fee (May be paid online with completed student application. If paying by check, make checks payable to CCHS)
- These items are requested digitally through the application:
- A copy of the most recent end-of-year report card and current report card
- A copy of the most recent standardized test results (such as SAT, OLSAT, FCAT, CTBS, ITBS, etc.)
- A completed Teacher Recommendation Form
- Individual Education Plan, 504 Plan, Psychological Evaluation detailing academic accommodations, if any
*As an option, records can be submitted to email@example.com
3. Attend a Question/Answer Meeting
All new families applying to Calvary for admission are required to have one parent attend a Question/Answer Meeting with our Head of School, Mr. David Kilgore. Attendance by at least one parent is required before an admission decision will be considered. Student attendance to the Question/Answer Meeting is optional. Your earliest opportunity to attend will help expedite your application process. *If you have a currently enrolled student at Calvary, you are exempt from this step.
Question/Answer Meetings are held from 6:00 PM - 7:15 PM on the following dates. Reservations are not required.
4. Decision and Enrollment
After an applicant's file is complete, the Admissions Committee reviews it to make an admissions decision. Decisions will be mailed on the following dates: end of January 2020, end of February, and the end of March.
If the student is accepted, the following documents must be submitted:Signed Financial Agreement document Florida Certificate of Immunization (copy acceptable)School physical (copy from previous Florida school is acceptable)Copy of Birth CertificateMedical Information and Authorization for Treatment form