The following steps will help in guiding you through the application process.
1. Schedule a Shadow Day Visit for your Child. (Select this link.)
Prospective students are required to "shadow" a current student during the school day for at least a half-day. "Shadows" will attend classes, meet teachers, coaches, fine arts teachers, as well as meet with someone from the admissions department during their shadow visit.
2. Follow the instruction to complete and submit an online application for admissions. After you submit the completed online application, you must submit the following information as well.
- Registration Fee (May be paid online with completed student application. If paying by check, make checks payable to CCHS)
- A copy of the most recent end-of-year report card and current report card
- A copy of the most recent standardized test results (such as SAT, OLSAT, FCAT, CTBS, ITBS, etc.)
- A completed Teacher Recommendation Form
3. Attend a Question/Answer Meeting
All new families applying to Calvary for admission are required to have one parent attend a Question/Answer Meeting with our Head of School, Mr. David Kilgore. Attendance by at least one parent is required before an admission decision will be considered. Student attendance to the Question/Answer Meeting is optional. Your earliest opportunity to attend will help expedite your application process. *If you have a currently enrolled student at Calvary, you are exempt from this step.
Question/Answer Meetings are held from 6:00 PM - 7:15 PM on the dates listed below. Reservations are not required.
4. Admissions Committee
Once the above listed steps are completed, the student will be considered for acceptance by the admissions committee. The admissions committee will consider the following in making a decision.
- Reviewing the completed Student Application
- Reviewing standardized test results and report cards
The school will notify the family by phone, email, or letter of the admissions committee’s decision. If student is accepted, the school must receive the completed and signed Financial Agreement form to secure the student's enrollment.
When student is accepted, the following documents must be submitted:Signed Financial Agreement document Florida Certificate of Immunization (copy acceptable)School physical (copy from previous Florida school is acceptable)Copy of Birth CertificateMedical Information and Authorization for Treatment form