Before submitting a request to change your schedule, please consider the following:
- While it is possible to move from an advanced level course to a traditional level course, it is not possible to move from a traditional level course to an advanced level course. To determine if a move to a traditional level will work for you, please consult the Class Availability Chart.
- Most classes are filled to capacity so we may not be able to complete your request. Any open seats will be prioritized for students who need to meet a graduation requirement.
- Schedule change requests will not be made for preference (i.e., I’d like to move math to the morning because I’ll be leaving early for my sport).
Class Availability Fall 2022
To submit a request to change your schedule follow the steps below. (Please check your schedule on FACTS/RenWeb prior to starting this process).
- Refer to the Class Availability Chart then complete the “Schedule Change Request Form." (Remember, a change to a 5th period class may change your lunch assignment.)
- Return the completed form to CCHS. The form may be dropped off at the school office, mailed to the school office, OR scanned and emailed to [email protected]
- Sending an email without a Schedule Change Request Form will not suffice as requesting a schedule change. Only requests submitted on the form will be considered.
- All changes must be submitted no later than 3:00 p.m. on Monday, August 15, 2022.